Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Monday 19 July 2010

Swim drill 1.5km
Mainly single arm up (25m) other arm back (25m)
Finding this new drill really useful. Only problem is when you go back to normal 2 arm swimming it's hard to hold on to the technique - guess it will come with time.

I've added a few youtube videos of swim drills in the drills link above.

Nearly didn't happen as colleague felt very unwell last night so had to pick George up drop him home and go back into work. Did the last case and just had time to get to the pool for half an hour. Also now on call for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment