Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Monday 30 May 2011

Run
BUPA 10km

Plan was to do this with the fatigued legs from yesterday at IMP (ironman pace). Managed to do this for the first 10mins but felt strong and went faster than planned. Not sure if this is good or not - bad for the discipline and wrong metabolic system in play, good for the training and confidence.

Went through half way at 20min and finished in 38 something.








Dull ache in right hip - need to really work on this - massage maybe if I can find the pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment