Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Friday 13 April 2012

GB team!

Core
Usual routine - getting easier!
Here is a link to the exercises

Swim
Just 30mins easy drills. 1 arm, catch up, 5 strokes per breath.

I was looking after George and Will all day so took it easy.

Otherwise, some good news today,

Just been accepted to represent GB in the ITU world championships in Spain this summer. It's the week after the Ironman so a lot to think about. I think that will mean wearing a tri-suit with my surname MOON written across my backside which will be interesting!


"Hi James,

Just a quick note to say Q2 is now posted, I can tell you that you were successful. Congratulations and I'll look forward to seeing you in Spain.

Cheers Tim Whitmarsh
GB Age Group Team Manager
ITU World Championships"

No comments:

Post a Comment