Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Thursday 13 June 2013

Run

18km 2.5hours with lots of stops

Felt OK so carried on running. I've been looking wistfully at the running trails around here - I finally managed one of them. Hope it wasn't too much. Still can't work out what muscle is responsible for the shenanigans with the right leg. Up until today the Ironman really was up in the air. The run is still a fair bit more than today - but i'm happy with that. One of the reasons for this session is that I'm on call for the next 3-4 days so won't be able to do that much.

Followed the Severn

No comments:

Post a Comment